Monday, November 1, 2010

Grammy and Papa Tom Visit

Grammy and Papa Tom came to visit for the weekend. We had to work a lot this weekend so it was tremendously helpful to have them here to watch Ben. Ben and Grammy spent a lot of quality time together! We tried to mix in some fun with the work. Hopefully, we didn't work them too hard. I warned Grammy that she might find some sore muscles from picking up that heavy boy all the time. Thanks for your amazing help. And thanks for all the fun too.

Smiling for Grammy's camera. It is just not a cute phase.

Trying to keep him still for a photo at the Nature Center.

Feeding the geese and ducks.

Grammy and Papa Tom let Ben pick a toy at Target. Ryan and I guided him a bit. He had the best time making all the toys make noise. He was hilarious. And I just thought many of you might want to see my massive belly. Am I really that big? haha

This is our latest bad habit. Anyone have tips on how to make it stop? He uses his left hand for his left nostril and his right hand for his right nostril. He pretty much does it every single time we are in the car and then many other times too.

1 comment:

RAY said...

On the bright side of it all, he may be ambidextrous. Could make for a great baseball career.