
Just returned from the doctor. No change! Still at 1cm, still pretty high. Looks like this one has a chance at going the distance. In general, I am feeling pretty good these days. Last night was horrible though. We had an authentic Mennonite meal with some friends and I ate one too many verenika (delicious). I was up from 12-2am with heartburn that would not go away despite taking my second pepcid in 2 hours. Then, Ben woke and fussed for unknown reasons from 4-6am. He settled back in and the alarm went off at 6:30am, although Ben did sleep until 7:30am which hasn't happened in...ever maybe. I am guessing that was some practice for bringing home a newborn. Oh the joys. ha.
Here are the votes for Nate's birthday. I think it is funny that 4 people picked the 10th. The 10th is quite a date in my family (good and bad), so we might as well add another thing to remember!
December 1 @ 2am - Ray (Sorry Ray, but you are welcome to pick again.)
December 6 @ 2pm - Lauren
December 7 @ 4:17am - Grandma Sherrill
December 10 @ 8am - Priscilla
December 10 @ 11:48pm - Becky
December 10 - Julie
December 10 - Ryan
December 14 - Kelly
December 18 - Darby
By the way - I have 2 friends that are due right around the same as me. We are all expecting our second child, and all the new babies are boys. Too bad we all 3 live in different states. It would be so fun to finish up our pregnancies together and see our little boys grow up together.
Until something happens...
3 comments:
Let's go with 12/16 at 1am
Ooohh, I see a big difference in your 36-37 week pictures! Not a big drop, but he definitely pushed forward more! Really excited for you! He'll be here before you know it. Thanks again for the picture...i love seeing you in your preggo glory!
I must ask, is this like the Price is Right where the person who wins is the one who is closest without going over, or is it just who ever was closest? ;)
Post a Comment