Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lately

Ben loved the water hose in the warm weather and is obsessed with washing his hands and brushing his teeth right now! He has made up signs for both. We have found him multiple times sitting on the toilet (lid down) in the dark with his toothbrush and toothpaste in hand. So, I thought we would try some water play yesterday. He worked very hard for about 45 minutes! The only reason we had to stop was because he decided to pour water on the floor after my first warning not to. Darn. We will definitely do this again though!



I think I have mentioned before just how much Ben loves putting away the groceries. I MUST put all the bags in the middle of the kitchen floor and he puts every item away, one by one. Frig and pantry. He used to be happy just taking the cans to the pantry. Now, he insists on being lifted to the appropriate shelf so he can put it where it belongs. In the video he says "Up!" when he walks over and turns himself around in front of Ryan. Please excuse the picnic table - we were drying it off from the rain to take to the church.



I was 'that mom' a few days ago. Ben wanted to wear his rain boots, so I let him. I knew he wanted to wear them because he put them on all by himself and then proudly came to show me. So, I grabbed the camera and he was willing to proudly show me again.

No comments: