Ben loves giving his baby brother kisses and hugs! He knows he is in my belly when we ask about baby Nate. Now, what will his little brain think when he is no longer in my belly but screaming and getting all the attention? Hum...
We had the 36 week appointment today. I am only dilated to 1cm and not looking like much progress is happening yet. Everything else looked great though.
I am officially ready to have this baby! I still have one more week until I am full term, so I will (im)patiently wait until at least then. I keep telling Ryan that I don't see why Nate can't arrive on Tuesday, November 30. He keeps telling me to quit thinking like that or I will be very disappointed when I carry him until his due date. He's right. But, I'm just really ready. I remember feeling like this when I was pregnant with Ben.
It is time to make your guesses of when Nate will arrive. Send me an email or leave a comment of when you guess Nate will make his debut. I am 37 weeks (full term) on Monday, November 29th. I know there are many of you that read my blog, but never comment so here is your chance to let me know you read all about us! I would love to know who keeps up with us.
6 comments:
Great Grandma votes for December 7 at 4:17 a.m. At least that is better than waiting until December 20!
Love ya,
Grandma Sherrill
December 1st at 2am. Priscilla and I have been reading your blog since the beginning and I swear it seems like the wait for Ben was much longer than this wait for Nate has been. Have you felt that way?
December 10 @ 8am :)
Hey Amber! We're due around the same time...so I wonder which dude will come first? :) Maybe Nate! How about next week?
I'm okay with our little guy coming closer to due date (on the later side) since Edwin's semester doesn't end till then. But we'll see...
December 6th. 2 pm :) Can you post a pic at 37, 38...etc weeks so we can see how he's dropping? I could already notice a difference at 36 wks!
So anxious to see when he will arrive! My vote is for December 14-my due date!! :) I'm praying that our little guy will be here early! I go in tomorrow for my 38 week appointment-we'll see!
Keep us updated :)
Post a Comment