Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Team Building Activity

A missionary couple just moved here from LA to join our church plant team. Tina, Jackson, Ben and I got to take Jodi and Nadia to Nadia's first ever visit to a zoo. It was great fun! This pregnant mama is exhausted, but it was worth it! Ben is 20 months, Jackson is 14 months and Nadia is 10 months. We have a team meeting tonight - just imagine the fun we will have with 3 little ones!

Ben insisted on holding Nadia's hand at the gorilla exhibit...

...and at the tiger exhibit.
Watching Nadia get a tiger kiss through the glass.
Educating Ben on the finer things about tiger life.
This was seconds before the sheep told Nadia to take a step back!
YeeHaw!

1 comment:

Lauren Zaffos said...

SOOOOO cute. I love how Ben wanted to hold her hand. He is going to be such a good Big Brother.

I think it would be so fun (exhausting, too) to have a 14 mth old and a 10 mth old (adopted of course)...

wish we lived close to go with you to the zoo! Glad you guys had fun!