Friday, November 5, 2010

Brief Worry, But All Good!

Since yesterday afternoon I haven't felt Nate move near as much as he usually does. All morning I was trying everything to get him to move and nothing. He finally did later in the morning, so I tried to tell myself everything was ok. Then, no more kicks for a long while. I was so obsessed with it that it was bothering me too much not to just call my doctor and see. When the on-call nurse called me back Nate started kicking like crazy, but the nurse recommended we go to the hospital to just make sure everything was fine. We dropped Ben off (we have the best staff/friends) and made the short one mile trip to the hospital. We were only there one hour and everything was absolutely perfect. Yeah! Now I can rest easy. Once I emotionally recover, of course!

Keep us in your prayers. I have been so focused on all that is going on with our church and the missionary couple that just moved here from Los Angeles that I haven't been even thinking about my health and Nate's health much. Since my pregnancies are so textbook it really doesn't require much thought necessarily, but maybe this is my hint to slow down a bit and focus on these last few weeks before it will be impossible to not think about Nate!

No comments: