Thursday, May 14, 2009

Take Me Out to the Ballgame

Ben attended his first baseball game tonight. If you don't already know, Ryan is a huge baseball fan, so Ben will either have a love or hate for the game, I am sure. Wichita State University if pretty big stuff around here. If you remember, we went to a volleyball and basketball game while Ben was still in the tummy. The game started at 7pm and Ben usually eats at 7pm, gets his bath and goes to bed. I started working him back all day so that he would be ready for dinner at 6pm and we could go to the game. It was apparently "Faith Night" at the game, so we went with our co-workers and members of our church. Ben sat happily with two other women and then once it got chilly and sleepy time, he and I snuggled under a blanket and he slept the rest of the game. The game ended just in time (with a Shockers win) for us to get home for his 10pm dreamfeed (even though he was awake) and he went right back to sleep! Beautiful. Now, let's just hope the night continues to be so smooth.Thanks Aunt Can Can and Mama-D for the socks! He got lots of compliments on his outfit. Jill, did you give us that baseball outfit? He sure looked great in it.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Really? You are asking me if I gave that to him? Girl, I don't remember---but I will say her is adorable, nonetheless. You guys look great! Miss you