I love any and every excuse to get outside in the sunshine. Ryan and I took Ben to a park and just enjoyed the morning of Memorial Day. We came home and had hamburgers for lunch. Then, later joined some friends to just hang out outside for the evening. It was a great day.
"Mom made me do my tummy time work while at the park. I thought this was a day off. "

"I don't usually get to see my Daddy in the mornings. This is great!"

"Mom, I am not a girl. I don't want to wear your sunglasses."

"Mommy loves me so much."

"More pictures with Mommy. She can't seem to get enough. Especially when someone else is around to take the pictures for her."

"I didn't spend much time awake like this in my stroller. They laid me back and I took a good snooze outside while they walked around."
1 comment:
you are just glowing beautifully in all your pics! you look so happy and blessed:) ben is adorable too!
Post a Comment