
It has been a week since I blogged about Nate and I am sure I'm in trouble with a grandma or two! Nate is growing so fast and continues to be such a good baby. He has really settled into our family nicely. He is starting to coo a little bit, but I can't coerce it yet which makes it impossible to get on camera. Soon enough. He does give lots of smiles and we love it!
He generally wakes up between 7-8am. He eats as soon as he wakes up. He is super efficient - only nursing about 20 minutes total including burps and wont take any more. He then plays or gets a bath for about an hour and then down for a nap. He will sleep about two and a half hours and then the feeding and playing routine starts again. That means he eats at about 7am, 11am, 3pm and 7pm. He is generally a little fussy in the evenings and will not go back to sleep or will fall asleep off and on in our arms until 9:45pm when I nurse him again to get him through the night. Then, he goes straight to sleep and makes it until 7am.
He is great on the go. We have to get him up often for various work events or meetings or just errands. He falls asleep easily in his car seat and transitions in and out of the car very well. Ben screamed in the car most times, so this is a real blessing indeed! I am just now ready to allow others to hold him. In these cold winter months everyone seems to have a cold/flu and I just don't want that in my house. I have politely said "no" when people ask to hold him, but I am loosening up a little...but only a little. A healthy house is so much more peaceful than a sick house and I want to keep it that way as often as possible!
Pictures...
How big is Nate? So big!








3 comments:
Nate sounds like such a wonderful baby. We already think he is absolutely adorable...we can't wait to meet him :)
Great update and awesome pictures! You are doing a great job Amber!
By the way, I have the SAME MOBY wrap you have. Also brown too. It's a life saver isn't it!
All of your boys are just adorable, Am!
Post a Comment