Grammy and Papa Tom came for a visit recently and I am running behind in posting. Enjoy the picture overload.
The presents keep coming!

New whistle. It took about 24 hours before he mastered it.

The truck that doesn't stop talking. Ben loves it!

New cup from the cousins. It is full of juice right now!

Hurry up dad. A boy can never have too many cars.

All the goodies.

Not a good pic, but I thought you should see a glimpse at how lucky I am to have such a "helpful" son.

Looking, but trying to stay out of the way why Papa Tom opens his remote control car.

Papa Tom introduced us to a wonderful treat of pretzels, rolos and pecans. Yummy.

Ben helped open the rolos. He took his job very seriously.

Nate and me at Exploration Place, a children's museum of sorts.

His dimples! Someone caught a glimpse of the dimples! Aren't they the cutest thing you have ever seen?

We are in a children's museum and Ben spent the majority of his time doing puzzles.

His sense of fashion is interesting. I don't fight it. And that is one happy boy in this picture.

Chilling with Papa Tom. Ah...

Let me get that sock off for you, Nate. Again, notice the "helpfulness."

Got it.

Kisses

Getting love from Grammy.
1 comment:
Ummm, the pretzel, rolo, pecan treat sounds delicious...you must share :) And I can't get enough of the big brother helpfulness. Sweet as can be!
Post a Comment