His face doesn't show it, but he was so happy to be outside.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
More Snow Fun
Our snow is just now melting away but we are expecting more maybe tonight or tomorrow. Ben and I tried to play in the snow last Saturday. The sun was out and it was a balmy 30 degrees or so. Ben was thrilled to be outside, but I quickly realized I didn't really know how to build a snowman and Ben just wanted to be pulled in the sled which was exhausting. So, we froze for about 30 minutes and then came in to warm up!
My lousy attempt at a snowman. I gave up! Ben actually kept knocking snow off as I put it on, but even if he wasn't doing that I don't think I could have made a good snowman.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment