Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Out on the Town

I have been reminded that I did not post pictures when Nate left the hospital. We took a preemie outfit, but Nate was too long for it. The newborn outfit just swallowed him though.

Today, Nate made his first outing to the pediatrician's office for his check-up. He was remeasured and his height is actually 19.5 inches and he has regained the weight he lost after birth, back to 6 lb 5 oz today.

On our way to see the pediatrician.

Ben loves his brother more than I can explain! He stops what he is doing, runs to give the baby a kiss and then runs back to what he was doing. Sadly, Nate isn't awake very long during the day to receive as many kisses as Ben might like.

Sneaking into Nate's room to peak.

Just because he is cute.

1 comment:

Cara said...

It makes my heart so happy that he's wearing the hat I made him! <3 It's kinda like I get to hold him and love on him!