
I was all prepared to tell you that I am patiently anxious for Nate to arrive! However, we just got home from the doctor and I am just anxious now! I am a solid 2, maybe more and 80% effaced. That is a lot of progress in one week. The doctor seems to think he will come in the next few days. She is not on call this weekend, so I told her I would aim for Friday. She didn't seem to think that was too crazy of a goal! So, now we wait...anxiously. I guess I better pack my bag and Ben's bag and warn all our friends that have been roped into watching Ben for us!
During this pregnancy, I have been much more comfortable than I was with Ben. My hips aren't hurting me at night so I am still able to sleep. My best friend is Pepcid Complete and without one every day I doubt I would sleep near as well! The weird difference, to me, is that my feet have grown with this pregnancy. I have a few pair of shoes that are uncomfortably small, but I don't want to buy anything since I am not sure what size my feet might be when it is all said and done. So, my shoe selection is quite limited these days, but who really looks at a 38 week pregnant woman's feet?
I am also so much more laid back (lazy) about preparations for this baby. I just got all Ben's stuff out and called it done! With Ben, I had my bags packed and a list on top of the bag of last minute things to grab. With Nate, I got the bag out of the closet, but there really isn't anything in it yet. With Ben, all his little baby items were just so in his room. With Nate, it's all in there, but not as neatly as I might like. And Ben's stroller is in Nate's room. I might should get that out of there.
I have a cookie exchange and baby shower with the ladies at church today. Then, a team meeting/dinner this evening. After that, my schedule for the week is pretty clear, so come on Baby Nate!
We will be sure and keep you posted as best we can! I don't have a fancy phone, so we will have to have a laptop with us to update you on fb or here.
3 comments:
Very exciting!! We'll be thinking of you the next few days :)
Love,
Kelly & Michael
YAY! I bet he's holding out for the 10th.... :)
was thinking about you today :) Can't wait to hear the good news about the arrival of sweet Nate. Miss you all!!!
Post a Comment