Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Daddy Lovin'

Ben is getting old enough for some daring stunts now.


Climbing on and around Daddy.


I put Ben on my shoulders...stupid idea. He is at that stage where anything and everything goes directly in his mouth. He gave me a thorough spit bath!

Ben has discovered his ears. He does a cute pose with his fist by his chin when he is bored with his ears, but I haven't captured it on camera yet.
This outfit has a hood attached :) We thought we might get to use it since it was forecasted to rain today, but we still haven't seen a drop.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has got to be the cutest child I have seen since my own grandchildren! What a great job you do of capturing such precious moments!

Great Grandma

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I agree with your grandma, when Ben is older this blog will be priceless.

Kat said...

It's so fun watching Ben grow! Do you find yourself doing what we did - every month we thought, this is our favorite age because they're so fun. Then next month we thought, no THIS is our favorite age, because they're even more fun! And so on and so forth.