Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tripod


Ben is trying to sit like a big boy sometimes. He really does not like to be held facing toward my body, but likes to see the world. When in my lap, he prefers to sit without leaning against me and stand as long as I will hold him up in my lap or on some other surface. He is constantly looking around when he hears a sound or sees someone walk by. However, when we are in a room full of people he isn't near as social. He gets his serious look on his face and refuses his smiles. He likes smaller crowds (the way his mom and dad like it).

Here are some pictures from our evening playtime.

Push-ups on dad's feet.


Look at me sitting like a big boy.

Oh no, I'm leaning. Stay strong!


This doesn't look good. Leaning...too...far.


It's hopeless. Head over heals I go.

This is how I ended up. From sitting to tummy time.

Trying again later.


Mom, put down the camera and catch me! Ouch.
(I tried to put the camera down and catch him in time. The camera took the picture as I dropped it and he bumped his head. No tears, no worries.)

I forgive you Mommy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures made my day! These are great!

Walmart Fashionista said...

Love the picture of you and Ben on the floor...so sweet!