I got to babysit Lincoln this morning who is one month older than Ben (I have blogged about him most recently about July 4th). Ben and Lincoln actually seemed to notice each other and interact some. I did learn that I will not be praying for twins. Wow. Here are some pictures from our morning of fun.
Cereal update - we tried it again today and he ate quite a few bites!
Double Trouble

Wanna be my best friend?
I promise I didn't stage this - instead I just took 30 pictures waiting for it to happen.

I don't know what Ben was saying, but he sure looks funny.
Lincoln born Feb 11, Ben born March 10

Mom, can we have some privacy please? I'm playing with my friend.

Ben is getting excited about watching the trick Lincoln is about to teach him.

When she puts you on your tummy, you just roll over.
Lincoln has mastered rolling from tummy to back. The second I put him on his tummy, he immediately rolled to his back. So, of course, I put him right back on his tummy and he went right back to his back. Hillarious!

We were given this walker before Ben was born, but haven't put him in it yet. I got it out for Lincoln (who also played in it for a while), but was surprised to see that Ben really enjoyed it.


2 comments:
Thanks for keeping all of us posted on the ever growing ever changing Ben. I love getting to see the pictures. You are doing a great job keeping us informed. Love you guys, Aunt Ginger
Amber I love the pic of the boys holding hands. We have a pic just like that of Sydni and one of her friends (my friend Jenn's daughter)... even though they live a couple states away they are still friends. Good pics! Thanks again!!!
~Salyna
Post a Comment