We just got home from the doctor and there really isn't much to report. I am not sure if I am glad about that or disappointed. I am still just dilated to a 1. Ryan and I had thought he was noticeable lower than last Monday, but my doctor said he must just be curling up and "getting ready to launch" because he can't get any lower in my pelvis without me not being able to walk. So, he is locked and loaded and now we just wait for the explosion. I really think my doctor thinks he will come a little early, but no one really knows but God that created this wonderful baby. Ryan and I are both so excited to meet him. I know he will cry and need to eat around the clock and keep me up all night, but we are just thrilled that he will soon physically be a part of our lives. Thanks for all the emails and good wishes that keep coming to our inbox. We love it!
There are a couple new poll guesses that have come in, so here is the updated list.
March 7 PM - Lynda, my Grandma's friend, practically a Great Aunt to me
March 9 - The earliest I want him to arrive
March 11 PM Priscilla, my college roommate
March 12 PM Kat, DTS friend
March 13 AM Cara, DTS friend
March 14 AM Grammy (Ryan's mom)
March 14 or 15 Mama D (my mom - she wants to get her house cleaning done on the weekend before Ben comes)
March 15 AM Candice, my middle sister
March 15 PM Ryan's Guess
March 16 AM Great Grandma Sherrill
March 17 AM/PM Lilly, Campus Crusade for Christ friend from college
March 19 - Official Due Date
March 19 AM Kim, grew up pretty much as sisters, but no blood relation
March 24 PM Lisa, Dallas care group friend
March 25 PM Darby, DTS friend
March 26 AM Darby, DTS friend (yes, she is double-dipping, but there was no rule about that :)
3 comments:
So excited for you guys!!! We've LOVED being parents and TOTALLY have enjoyed our new little person! We can't wait for you guys to experience this too!
Okay, I would like to get in on the guessing game, if it's not too late. I'll vote for March 17th, since no one has picked that date yet!! =)
-Lilly :)
We know that you are anxious, but Ben will get here when he is good and ready! Hang in there! We think of you constantly and wish you, Ryan, and Ben well! Can't wait for the first picture!!!
Love ya,
Grandma
I was thinking of you last night. I am so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear the big news! We will be praying for you all!
Post a Comment