We have some friends in Dallas that welcomed their second child this past October. They sent out a video with this song and pictures of their son. Since I heard that song in October, I had to use it for Ben. Since I am getting so much pressure to get more pictures out, this isn't as refined as I might like, so maybe there will be an updated version in the future. Enjoy some of our first moments with our son.
3 comments:
hehehe...who was that great person who convinced you to get PhotoShow??? :) I love the video!!
Super cute! Wish I were there to cuddle him! What a sweet song too :)And you know I'm a sucker for little babies in things (like Easter Baskets)!
CONGRATULATIONS YOU GUYS!!! Ben is so adorable! what a wonderful bundle of joy he is! Thank you for sharing the beautiful video. We agree, the song is so PERFECT for the little bundle of joy! Wonderful video!
Love,
Edwin, Lilly & Jocelyn
Post a Comment