(In no particular order)
1. Each morning I got to wake up to a 7 pound bundle of cuteness peering up at me.
2. I can spoil him rotten without any complaint.
3. He smiled the minute I held him - no matter what anyone or any text book says that he can't. We know the truth, don't we Ben?
4. I now have three reasons to leave Texas...B E N
5. After diapers and feedings and many changes of clothes, he is placed in my care for a "little loving"
6. I get special visiting privileges to watch you grow and develop each day.
7. Aunts have a way of bargaining with Mom if you really, really want something. (Like taking you out of the crib because you want to be held.)
8. Watching your Mommy and Daddy bean with pride and share smiles over the slightest sound of your voice.
9. Discovering the true meaning of "Love at First Sight."
10. The best gift my nephew has given me is choosing my sister for his mom!
I have loved spending every moment of these past few days with your new son. He's the perfect addition to the Carter Family. I love you guys!
Love, Aunt Can Can
No comments:
Post a Comment