
Wow. Mommy and Daddy are showing their lack of sleep.

Ah, he opened his eyes. He is spending more and more time awake after feedings during the day. We love looking at his eyes. He will turn his head if mommy or daddy talks to him while Mama-D or Aunt Can Can is holding him.

My hand in Daddy's. Soon, Daddy will teach me how to hold a baseball.

This is my look as soon as I finish feeding. It is Mommy's favorite face. SSTTRREETTCCHH

Me and Mama-D (Amber's mom). Mama-D makes sure to be up and showered by the time Mommy brings me out of the room each morning. She loves to get to hold me while Mommy takes a shower.

Daddy's hand sure is big!

I don't need Mommy - I can eat all by myself. Oh wait, there isn't anything good coming out of this finger.

Daddy thinks I look like I could be Max's brother. What do you think Cara?

The long blondish hair. It is lighter on top and gets darker as it goes down. How long will this full head of hair last? Grammy (Ryan's mom) said that Daddy was born with a full head of hair and he never lost it!
1 comment:
There's definitely something about that little squishy newborn face that reminds me of Max. :) I showed Max the pictures of Ben and he called him "mama" but none the less smiled and talked to him on the computer screen for a good 2 minutes.
Post a Comment