When Ryan is home, he will get Ben up when it is time to eat. Ben goes through quite a stretching ritual as he awakens before I get him to feed him. It is quite funny to us. We thought we would share a tiny bit of it with you.
Max loved to watch this video. We also practiced saying, "Ben" when he would point at him. He thought it was funny and would say, "Ba" (his word for bottle or to eat) I guess he thought it was time Ben should eat. Love the new header. :)
2 comments:
Max loved to watch this video. We also practiced saying, "Ben" when he would point at him. He thought it was funny and would say, "Ba" (his word for bottle or to eat) I guess he thought it was time Ben should eat. Love the new header. :)
I love watching all the cute stretching...some of the cutest faces ever! Love you guys...big hugs to Ben!
Post a Comment