No, he doesn't usually sleep on his tummy. He has been having a very rough morning and this seems to work. Don't worry - I check on him regularly!
No, let me out! I don't want to be in my big boy crib!
Ben is only two and a half weeks old and he got booted out of our room last night. He makes a lot of noise while he sleeps and it keeps us up. We bought a small little heater for his room since it is consistently much colder than the rest of the house and put him in his crib last night. He did fabulously. His room shares a wall with our room, so he was easy to hear, every 3 hours, waking to be fed and changed. Ryan and I slept better since we weren't hearing his cute little sleeping sounds all night. I was afraid I would wake up all night wondering if he was ok, but I actually slept and that made it much easier to wake up and feed him.
Yeah for our big boy! I can't believe it! He is already growing up too fast.
Below is the view from my front door this morning. This storm started yesterday at 11:30am. It is now 11:42am while I type this. In 24 hours we went from sunny and cool to freezing cold and lots of snow. In the picture you can't tell that the snow is still falling very quickly and in huge flakes. And, under the snow, we have about 3 inches of ice from yesterday. I am so glad it is Saturday. The little spot in the bottom middle of the picture, just left of Ryan's truck were my beautiful yellow bulbs, but now they are covered in snow.
1 comment:
We only made it 3 weeks with baby in our room. Yay for cribs in other rooms, Yay for better sleep for everyone!
Post a Comment