Ben and I watched multiple videos on a friend's youtube channel this morning and it made me think I needed more videos of my little boys! This friends' kids are the same ages as mine. So, here is some video overload! Most of them are all today. We have lots of things happening in our house apparently.
Ben repeats a lot of what he sees and hears these days. He has caught on to me saying, "aye yai yai" and actually uses it correctly quite often. Oh boy!
This boy is always up to something!
Nate is quite a talker. This video is almost 2 minutes, but try to at least make it to 1:19. It is worth it :)
Ben has started counting. 4...8...4...8. And if you ask how many he has he will say 4. You can barely hear him in this video, but he was counting loudly before I got out the camera.
My boys love each other. These moments are my favorite. I try to savor them because they don't always last long.
Ben loves to pretend play right now. I love watching him. He had just become interested in the microwave when he got his kitchen. He says "beet beet" to start his microwave. He did that without my prompting and I just love it! I have also found him saying "beet beet" to scan items in his shopping cart. When we go to the store now he will say, "Mommy buy me dis please, uh huh."
I thought of this picture of Ben and couldn't help myself last night.
Nate

No comments:
Post a Comment