I am so behind in blogging so I am just posting random pictures to clean off my memory card. They are all really cute though!
Ben got a water table for his birthday. This boy loves water more than anything. He asks to play in the sink constantly; sometimes he just turns it on without asking. I am very anxious to see what he will do in a pool. I think it will freak him out!


He still goes down a slide backwards.

I caught him peaking through the fence to the neighbors yard.

This is the way I like to play outside.

I decided to paint my toe nails and Ben jumped up on the chair and got to work on his own! Oh brother.
Nate comes outside with us too. I was hoping this would keep big brother out of his face.

Ben likes being outside so much that he went out himself one morning in his pjs and Daddy's shoes.

Nate's cute swirl in his hair.

Fat & Happy

I love Nate's face in this picture.

But I think I love this picture even more. It makes me laugh!




2 comments:
I love the water table! I can't believe how big your boys are already! Just insane how time flies!
Fabulous. I love Ben painting his toes...lol. Nate is getting so big. Cute cute. We were just looking at that water table online last night. Can't decide between it and a sand/dirt box. Any tips?
Did the pack and play keep Ben out of Nate's face? He seems to LOOOOOVE his little brother :) So helpful, right? :)
Post a Comment