
Nate is filling out in a hurry. He is getting chubby - that cute little baby chubby with the big cheeks and all. His face seems to get rounder every day. ha. He is already wearing some 3-6 month clothes. I can't believe it! He outgrows everything so fast, too fast.
He holds his head up like a champ although he is not a real fan of tummy time, has a grin a mile wide that he freely gives as soon as you come into his vision, and loves to 'chat' with us.
He is still eating every four hours although lately he has moved it up just a little. I think he is maybe having a growth spurt! He also still has fussy evenings, usually a feeding around 4pm and then he refuses to nap again but sleeps in my arms from 8-10pm and then in his crib from 10pm - 7:30/8am.
He is so laid back. When he wakes from a nap I just hear he rustling and wiggling in the crib. He almost never cries. Sometimes he has even fallen asleep on his playmat because he was playing happily and I didn't get to him soon enough to put him down. That is the second child syndrome!
He is an absolute delight!

Happy playing. He is reaching for and holding on to his toys. He can kick the ball on his playmat, but he doesn't know he is doing it yet.
I have tried again to get a video of Nate talking. You can hear him, but you also hear a lot of Ben in the background.





No comments:
Post a Comment