the two things that will turn my frown upside down
Congratulations! I saw it on facebook and decided to check your blog to see if there was more info...cute video!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! This news makes my heart happy:) This is such a creative way to announce.
WHAT??? UMMMM...AWESOME!!!!!!!! Yay! How are you feeling?
YIPPEEE!
Hooray! Go team Carter!I want to put down a bunch of Christmas carol puns (like: "the holly & the belly, when they are both full grown...), but I'll resist. LOVE a holiday birth!!!! So special!!!!!
Congratulations on your news!!! Excited for you guys! You do a great job at keeping up your posts. Thanks for all the updates and exciting news! :)(Which reminds me that I need to update our blog...errr...eventually...haha)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Congratulations! I saw it on facebook and decided to check your blog to see if there was more info...cute video!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! This news makes my heart happy:) This is such a creative way to announce.
WHAT??? UMMMM...AWESOME!!!!!!!! Yay! How are you feeling?
YIPPEEE!
Hooray! Go team Carter!
I want to put down a bunch of Christmas carol puns (like: "the holly & the belly, when they are both full grown...), but I'll resist.
LOVE a holiday birth!!!! So special!!!!!
Congratulations on your news!!! Excited for you guys! You do a great job at keeping up your posts. Thanks for all the updates and exciting news! :)
(Which reminds me that I need to update our blog...errr...eventually...haha)
Post a Comment