Sunday, May 2, 2010

Can't Get Enough Outside

Ah, we love this weather and love our new fenced-in yard. We spend lots and lots of time outside. Have I mentioned this in previous posts? Oh well, more outside pictures are coming your way! This weekend Ryan and I both picked the chair we wanted to lounge in on the patio and got a little table and some chairs if we ever want to eat out there (thanks Mama-D). I think the difference in our preference of chair is kinda funny.

I can not keep anything alive, but I have some perennials all around the front and back yard and they are gorgeous. Thank you previous missionaries that lived in our house.


As a kid my sisters and I had a dirt box, as opposed to a sand box. We spent hours out there making all kinds of things. So naturally, Ben needed a dirt box. Ryan cut some scrap wood and ta-da! We have a dirt box. Now, we just need some dirt :) Ben loves it already.


Don't ya just love the Charlie Brown onesie? haha

He found my water bottle. It was great fun to try to drink and spill down his front. Then he realized he could shake it and the water would go everywhere. Just about 10 more degrees and we are busting out the sprinkle park I got on clearance at Target last year. woohoo.


2 comments:

Team Chamness said...

what a cutie! Can't believe how big he is getting...please come to Dallas soon...

Lauren Zaffos said...

I love the Charlie Brown onesie! That dirt box is awesome. Way to go Ryan!