Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Mother's Day

What a great Mother's Day I have had so far. It began with me sitting under a blanket on the couch and watching GMA while my breakfast and coffee was brought to me. So wonderful. Then we had a wonderful time at church with our church's first ever baby dedication. Ben was one of five babies dedicated this morning. Since we have no family in town to be our fan section we did not take any pictures ourselves, but hopefully someone else will be kind enough to share with me and I will post them when I get them.

Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful moms that follow my blog because you love my handsome son (and me and Ryan too). I have gained so much wisdom and sympathy and laughs from so many of you. Thank you for your constant encouragement in my motherhood journey!

I can't get enough of that sweet boy!

These aren't exactly learning-to-walk shoes, but doesn't he look so handsome and silly trying to walk in them?!


The two greatest guys in my life! I wouldn't be me without them. (Ugh that darn head tilt thing I do :)

3 comments:

Leslie and James said...

Ben just keeps getting cuter! Happy Mother's Day:)

Lauren Zaffos said...

So handsome, Ben! Amber, you look fabulous. Absolutely stunning. Happy Mother's Day. We didn't get any pictures of our dedication either. Oh well! We can't ALWAYS be the documenters...right? :)

Darby said...

The tilted head is cute--it's like you're trying to be closer to Ben and Ryan. I like it!!!