At this time a year ago Ben was still in my tummy (he was born at 9:24pm). When we got to take him home he was so helpless and tiny. Today he seems like a little man and even took his FIRST STEPS. Yes, he took 3 steps toward Ryan this evening. We had friends over at the time so we have witnesses.
I feel like there is so much I should gush over about him to make sure I get it all written down, but my head is so full of so many different things that I don't even know what to say.
So, instead of gushing, here is a 3 minute video of him seeing his gift from Grammy and Papa Tom. They were supposed to be arriving in town today, but Grammy is not feeling well so she wont be able to come right now. She did send money for the gift though. haha. Such a great Grammy! (I promise to look the other way if you don't all want to watch the entire video - it was mainly for Grammy and Papa Tom.)
Here are some wonderful pictures of Ben's wonderful day. And some to remember him from a year ago.
Perfection.
Birthday crown from one of Ryan's students.
The party is on Saturday, so there will be much more birthday fun to come.
3 comments:
i can't believe it's been a year! happy birthday, ben!!! too precious!! what a fun gift!:)
So cute! The video was great. The ball pit looks like fun...can I some play?!?
So hard to believe that it has been a year already! You guys are a beautiful family and Ben is so blessed to have such loving parents. Give him a squeeze from Team Chamness.
Happy First Birthday Ben!
Post a Comment