I have always said I didn't really care if I have a daughter one day. I am terribly nervous about raising a girl/young woman for a million reasons.
Today, I was able to watch a friend's 5 1/2 year old little girl and we had so much fun. She is an avid reader and loved reading all of Ben's books. He really wanted her to play and was trying to crawl all over her to get her attention.

Then, she let me play with her hair. She has picture day at school tomorrow, so we attempted a great picture-day look. I am planning to make a house call at 7:50am tomorrow morning to fix her hair. What am I thinking? I don't know, but I am totally excited about it. I'm already up, might as well help out a friend, right! Angie, just know that I will not have my boots on for this occasion :)
Then, we experimented with the coolest cookie cutters ever (thanks Cilla). I forgot to take an after picture since her mom picked her up right as we were finishing, but just imagine orange dough and the cookie cutters press words into the cookies. So cool.

Thanks for coming to play, Bree. We had SO much fun. Ethan (her older brother), we will have to find a time when you can stay and play with Ben some more.
1 comment:
I work at a Pre-k center, and I'm always having to put the girls bows back in their hair. There is just something about fixing a girls hair- I love it!!!:) She is going to look so cute for picture day with that side braid:)
Post a Comment