This morning, Ryan took this picture of Ben and me.
This afternoon, I went to see where he had crawled off to and this is what I found. He shut me out of his room!
And here is a video of his favorite new food. He doesn't love drinking the Soy milk by itself and I am resisting adding any chocolate because of my former addiction to chocolate milk. So, I have been blending an orange, some applesauce or banana and lots of Soy. He loves it. And when I say love, I mean that I think he would give me up if he had to chose between me and the smoothie. It is super convenient for me to just give him the cup after his meal and he gets his fruit intake, so it is a win-win for everyone. When you watch this 30 second video, remember that he is distracted by the fun red camera. Normally, he doesn't even take a breath until he gets all 5-6 ounces down.
1 comment:
Look at him with his big boy cup and straw! Love it! :)
Post a Comment