Saturday, March 20, 2010

A for Effort

I couldn't bring myself to tell him they were a little too big, a little too feminine and generally off limits for him. He worked so hard to get them on.




And then he attacked me.

We have just about survived with no daddy today, but Ben is already wearing girlie shoes and attacking his mommy. I hope we make it through tomorrow.

2 comments:

Edwin and Lilly said...

Happy belated birthday to your handsome little man! Ben is growing so fast!! He'll be all over the place pretty soon.

As far as walking... we "tricked" Jocelyn to walk by giving her a wooden (large) spoon to hold with me holding the other end of it. As we were walking "together", I slowly just started letting go of my end...and she continued walking right on down the hall without me (still holding on to her spoon)! So if all else fails, who knows, maybe the spoon trick might help? We knew Jocelyn could walk, but she just didn't have the confidence.

We learned this trick from a friend, and just thought I'd pass it along... Have fun!

Lauren Zaffos said...

So so cute with the shoes! Oh, and I adore the shot of him peaking at you? I think? It is so sweet. If you'll send me the images, I'll make them into a collage for you if you'd like :)