Sunday, October 11, 2009

We Felt It

The tooth is finally here. YEAH! Ryan and I both felt something. It is on the bottom, but not quite in the middle so we will see which tooth it actually is. Hallelujah. There is a reason for all this fussing. Now, he keeps pushing his tongue over it and he looks hilarious, like he is sticking his tongue out sideways.

He was super cute at church today, so I thought I would share. The Sean John shirt is a hand-me-down and his Mama D and Aunt Can Can bought him the ripped jeans. We went to Kohls after church and every single person that walked by smiled and said how cute he was. Have you ever noticed where the kids sit in the carts at Kohls? They are facing out at the front of the cart like they are driving. Ben loved it and I loved getting all the reactions to my adorable child.

No comments: