I feel like I haven't blogged in forever, but it has only been 7 days :)
Tonight, we had a Halloween party in the yard at one of the missionary houses. We put up big lights in the yard and had games for the kids. Many families came by which was great. Ben lasted much longer than I expected. He missed his afternoon nap completely, but stayed up for the festivities until 7pm. With the time change, we will see what time he greets me in the morning.
Our boys. Me and Ben with Tina and Jackson (8 weeks)

Ben holding Jackson

Ben found a candy bucket.

So tired. Our friend Angie put him right to sleep.

Our sleeping monkey. He went from the car to the changing table to get pjs to the crib without a fuss - yeah!

Some randomness:
He cooks in the kitchen with me all the time. He LOVES that wooden spoon.

I left him in his room for no more than 60 seconds and this is what I found when I returned. He had licked almost all that he pulled out, so I couldn't even reuse them :) You can't see in the picture, but he has at least 10 in his hand all balled up, ready to be licked.

Playing with Mommy.

He crawls through!

When Ben was tiny, I took so many pictures of him sleeping. Now, we wouldn't dare do anything that might wake him. But, I realized I don't have any pictures of him looking so long in his crib. So, I snuck in today and got a sleeping picture of my big boy (and I didn't even wake him).

2.5 weeks old

No comments:
Post a Comment