Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Lots of Random Ben

Here are lots of recent Ben pictures! He is still teething (I think), but there is nothing to be seen yet. His sleeping is still off balance, sometimes getting up once or twice in the night. Please Lord, let those teeth get here. Then, there is the worry of swine flu or even any sickness. He hasn't been sick yet and I dread it. With the seasons changing, I am trying to be even more proactive about watching what he touches (and then licks).

Enjoy the pictures.

Ben found my Newsweek and loved it. He barely tried to eat it, but loved the sound of the paper in his constantly moving hands.


A big boy outfit. We called him a Lumberjack.

He doesn't use the tunnel as it is intended, but he does love it.



Grammy came to visit for our RMO induction. We had tons of fun!

Ben will grab anything in sight...including Grammy's hair.

 We toured some of the most fabulous play houses / forts. Now, I have to choose between Ben's college fund or my desire to have a playhouse. Hum...

I really want Ben to have a miniature chair. I have seen this one in Target, but it isn't exactly what I want, but he was willing to test it out anyway.

Grammy went to the park with us while Ryan had to work. Ben loves the bucket swing.

We try so hard to coerce him to crawl. He loves to crawl toward things he isn't supposed to have like dirty shoes or my laptop.


Dreaming of being big enough for the playground.

Maybe I am big enough for the playground.


I love sliding.


This is Ryan working. Building relationships in the community is sometimes really fun "work." 

Cutest Baby


Sneak peak at Halloween costume.


When did he grow up?

No comments: