Ben's friend Hayden just blogged some new skills, so Ben felt the need to blog about his new skills too. Actually, they aren't too new, but I can never seem to get them on video. I have mentioned before that Ben only likes to "talk" to Ryan. When he does talk to Ryan, he immediately stops when I get out the video camera. I have been trying for weeks to get something on video and today was the lucky day! This video is almost 4 minutes long, but I could not bring myself to cut it. If you watch it though, promise me you will overlook the fact that all my ironing is in the background :)
Now that you have watched it, have you ever seen anything so cute? (Those of you with sons have the option to plead the fifth, but all others must answer "No, never, that is the cutest baby in the world!")
Ben is also getting more and more squirmy. I read somewhere that babies feel less inhibited when naked (who doesn't), so I decided to give it a shot. Why not!? I don't think it made any difference in his desire to squirm, but naked baby pictures are just too cute. This video is less than a minute, so enjoy.
Some snapshots from the naked squirming day.
3 comments:
Thanks so much for posting on your blog. Uncle Larry and I always enjoy knowing what is going on with you guys. We just wish we lived close enough to spoil that sweet Ben for you.
Much love,
Aunt Ginger
Ok...I give. He is TOO CUTE!!! ...and you guys are cute parents as well. Awwww....
I have a DAUGHTER (so I can't "plead the 5th"), but I'll shamelessly admit that I have a vid of 3-month-old-Kate-babble that's nearly the same length as Ben's. And, yes, he is adorable. LOVE that little voice!
Post a Comment