I can't believe my little baby is already 3 months old! It seems like just yesterday that we began this wonderful adventure of parenthood. Today, I watch him batting at his toys and even pulling them down in his face. He makes noises and even offers laughs when we are just too funny. It seems like he has really changed a lot this month. He holds him head up wonderfully now. He does extended push-ups on his blanket when on his tummy. He is staying awake a little longer between naps, but not much. He still eats every 3 hours during the day and is sleeping through the night. So many changes! (Remember, you can click on the picture below and it will enlarge so you can see it better.)

My mom brought this picture of me when she came to visit (sorry for the bad quality). I was only 8 days old in this picture. I think it looks so much like Ben. My mom brought many others, but I have to get digital copies of them so I can post them.
Grammy - you better bring some pictures of Ryan as a baby so we can compare :)

This picture has been a family joke. I was 7 weeks old. My mom took me to have my portrait made and upon returning to pick from the proofs (before the digital age), the photographer had this picture blow up huge! Can you spot why my mom might have absolutely refused the massive picture of her innocent little girl?

When we were taking pictures of Ben for his 3 month shot, he gave us this out-take. Ha! He is my son after all. Where do kids learn these things at such a young age? He doesn't watch TV or ride the bus yet :)
2 comments:
Absolutely hilarious! I never thought I'd see the day! And not only that, you've corrupted your child! :)
haha! I love your baby pictures Amber! Ben does look so much like you! :)
Post a Comment