Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Grammy and Aunt Kelly Visit

Here is a summary of Grammy and Aunt Kelly's (Ryan's younger sister) visit in pictures, lots of pictures.

Grammy gave me a bath one night. I love bath time. I kick and kick to splash the water.


I have a special place in my heart for Aunt Kelly. Every time she came around, I smiled really big.


Lovin' from Aunt Kelly.

Aunt Kelly is so funny.

Aunt Kelly, tell me all your secrets. I'm all ears.

Picnic at the park.

I had my eyes on the big kids on the playground.

Only cool people wear hats.

Thanks for taking me to the park, Grammy.

Family Shot

Just hanging out at home. I still love to suck in my bottom lip.


All ready after my bath. Look at those sleepy eyes.

Clean Jellybean

I want to be a plumber when I grow up.


I was just minding my own business...

...and then I slipped down and they just laughed and took my picture.

What did you say Mom?

Shhh...this is a really good book. (He is totally fascinated with his hands lately. He folds them or shoved them in his mouth constantly.)

Aunt Kelly, tell me what happens next in the story.

Daddy, you are smashing my face.


That is a hilarious joke.


I have just started to enjoy my toys. This one is so fun.


Me with Grammy, Aunt Kelly and Daddy.

Me with Mommy, Aunt Kelly and Daddy.

1 comment:

Walmart Fashionista said...

I can't wait to meet him one day! Jake sucks his bottom lip too!