Happy Father's Day to the best Daddy. I know my role as Mommy is only beginning and there is much more worry and frustration and exhaustion to come. But...knowing Ben's Daddy will be there for all of it, to help when I just can't take it anymore, makes the fun, relaxing and exciting times ten times better. Ryan has been so in love with Ben from the moment they met and has continued to show that through the way he cares for him and helps me. While I type this Ryan is on the floor playing with Ben and Ben is loving it. Ben and I are tremendously blessed to have Ryan.
A cute outtake.
One of our friends here just returned from Indonesia and brought back a blow gun for Ryan. What was he thinking :) It is the real deal. The darts are extremely sharp and we took turns blowing them into our carpet. Let me tell ya, they stuck!
No comments:
Post a Comment