The parents of one of the missionary couples that we work with recently built a gorgeous cabin on some land about 45 minutes from Wichita. During the weekdays they allow missionaries to use the cabin for some rest and relaxation. We took advantage of their generosity this past Monday and Tuesday.Looking rough.

The cabin.

Ben threw more rocks than I could count.

So did Ryan.

Nate and I tried to stay out of the wind. He hated the wind.

Cool furniture.

I tried everything to keep Nate happy while outside.

Safe from the wind on the fabulous porch.

Always happy.

Ryan's right hand boy.

Ben spilled juice and we didn't want to invite ants. Ben begged "me water ee" (translation: May I scrub the floor with water please?)

Clods of dry dirt make good throwing rocks.

Ahh...


Ben and his tools. He always needs a tool.

Ryan actually caught a fish after I had taken the boys back into the house.

This is where Nate preferred to be - in the house but near the action.

I caught Ben at a funny moment while checking out the binoculars.

Big brother and little brother. I didn't plan for the wind to be so cold so we had to layer up. Nate is wearing one of Ben's shirts.

Holding hands.

But the gentleness can end in a second.

No comments:
Post a Comment