Nate is chronically napping 30-45 minutes. I decided to try cereal just in case hunger was the reason for the short naps. He didn't like the cereal and I really don't think hunger is our issue. I don't know what it is...
I just love the baby sounds. Nate is getting very talkative lately.
Warning: Gross pictures following and then more fun videos.
Nate has decided to store up all his poo and let it out every few days. This was the second time in a week that he required the two-bath treatment (one just to rinse it all off and another to actually clean him) so I decided to photograph it to embarrass him one day and prove to Ryan just how bad it was since he was at work.

It turned the water yellow there was so much of it!

And then there is soaking and scrubbing. Lots of it.

After getting all cleaned up, this is what Nate had to say.
Ben's latest favorite game is catch - in the house of course. He has developed quite a catcher's stance.
Nate does not like to hear his big brother cry. If Ben wakes up grouchy from a nap (usually) this is how the next half hour goes for me!
I can't beat this cheap babysitting. I watched a friend's kid for a couple of hours yesterday and she read to Ben and Nate. I actually got more work done having three kids around than just my two!
Nate rolled from his back to his tummy for the first time last Tuesday. I tried to get it on camera later that day and this is what I got. Not quite, but cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment