Monday, February 23, 2009

Progress!


We just got back from the doctor and I am dilated to a 1 and the baby is low in my pelvis. Yeah. My doctor still thinks he will arrive close to the due date (3-19), but maybe a few days early. My doctor is on call the weekend before his due date, but is leaving town the day before the due date. So, I am really hoping for the weekend of the 13th! My mom is a teacher and her spring break is the following week, so it would be absolutely perfect if she could be here the week of her spring break and not have to worry about getting a substitute and making all those arrangements. So, when you think about us, put in a little word with God that we want this baby a little early :) We will keep talking to Ben about it!

Everything else is going well. My sleeping is becoming less comfortable, but my heartburn is subsiding now that he has moved down. I thought I had noticed that, but I am never sure. We are both extremely excited and I can hardly wait. Once he does arrive, we will do our best to post a blog soon, so be sure you are subscribed and checking your email or your reader! We can give you instructions on how to do that for those of you that are less blog savvy :)

1 comment:

Lyn-z said...

Wow! I can tell he has really dropped! You still look so great. You just look like you swallowed a meatball! Other than that you look the same!