We also had quite a full weekend as Ryan attended The Urban Ministry Institute (TUMI) satellite conference. He is such a fabulous teacher and has done such a good job writing the Solid Rock curriculum that he was a bit famous at the conference. The founder of TUMI, Dr. Don Davis, (quite a high profile man) told Ryan that he was hearing rumors that Ryan was going to take over his job in the future! While he was joking, that is still quite a compliment. Dr. Davis is a very respected man in World Impact and such a compliment is a great encouragement that we are serving within our gifting here at World Impact. I wish I had a picture from the conference, but I was just the hired help. I helped serve all the meals and got to eat for free. That was a great bonus - I got to sneak a peak at my husband and didn't have to make my own lunch and dinner each evening. It was Valentine's weekend and Ryan was gone 12-14 hours a day, so I had to do what I had to do to see him. And, I don't turn down free meals :)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Random Belly Shot
I just love this sweater, so I thought I would share a picture of my 36 week belly covered up before you get the belly progression picture on Monday. We continue to get more and more excited and anxious for Ben to get here. I am sleeping less and less and hoping that he will move down soon so maybe my heartburn will decrease. Keep your fingers crossed for me!


We also had quite a full weekend as Ryan attended The Urban Ministry Institute (TUMI) satellite conference. He is such a fabulous teacher and has done such a good job writing the Solid Rock curriculum that he was a bit famous at the conference. The founder of TUMI, Dr. Don Davis, (quite a high profile man) told Ryan that he was hearing rumors that Ryan was going to take over his job in the future! While he was joking, that is still quite a compliment. Dr. Davis is a very respected man in World Impact and such a compliment is a great encouragement that we are serving within our gifting here at World Impact. I wish I had a picture from the conference, but I was just the hired help. I helped serve all the meals and got to eat for free. That was a great bonus - I got to sneak a peak at my husband and didn't have to make my own lunch and dinner each evening. It was Valentine's weekend and Ryan was gone 12-14 hours a day, so I had to do what I had to do to see him. And, I don't turn down free meals :)
We also had quite a full weekend as Ryan attended The Urban Ministry Institute (TUMI) satellite conference. He is such a fabulous teacher and has done such a good job writing the Solid Rock curriculum that he was a bit famous at the conference. The founder of TUMI, Dr. Don Davis, (quite a high profile man) told Ryan that he was hearing rumors that Ryan was going to take over his job in the future! While he was joking, that is still quite a compliment. Dr. Davis is a very respected man in World Impact and such a compliment is a great encouragement that we are serving within our gifting here at World Impact. I wish I had a picture from the conference, but I was just the hired help. I helped serve all the meals and got to eat for free. That was a great bonus - I got to sneak a peak at my husband and didn't have to make my own lunch and dinner each evening. It was Valentine's weekend and Ryan was gone 12-14 hours a day, so I had to do what I had to do to see him. And, I don't turn down free meals :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment