Thursday, February 26, 2009

Officially Full Term

Today, I am officially 37 weeks and thus full term. All the feelings of pregnancy in my body are changing and my excitement grows more and more. In my last post I said that I think Ben is dropping even more since my doctor visit, so here is a picture to compare. The 36 week picture was taken on doctor visit day as usual, this past Monday. The 37 week picture was taken today, my official week change-over. What do you think? I know, I can't really line up the pictures perfectly, but don't you think he is changing position. Look at the space increase where my hand rests. He sure feels different.

And, I made Ryan take one more pregnancy picture with me to commemorate our twosome-ness as we anxiously wait to become a threesome. Don't tell Ryan I told you, but he often goes into Ben's room too just imagining him being here. We both catch each other just peaking in and dreaming about him sleeping soundly (even if it is only for a short while) in his crib or rocking him in the glider.
I think we should have a little fun guessing his birthday. If you have a feeling or a guess of when he will arrive, leave me a comment and I will compile all our guesses. Give the date and "am" or "pm." Whoever gets the closest without going over will win a prize. I don't know what the prize will be, just leave me your guess :)

5 comments:

Cara said...

I'm going for March 13 AM. That way he's exactly 10 months younger than Max :)

Anonymous said...

I am going for Monday, March 16, a.m. That will make him born on his Greatgrandmother's birthday!

Grandma

Team Chamness said...

Tuesday 24th pm. Sorry Amber. I think he may come a little late. BTW, you look FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

March 11th pm. I'm kinda nervous about not agreeing with Grandma up there! :o)

Darby said...

Will he pick his own day, or will he come on:
8th--daylight savings?
17th--St. Patrick's day?
20th--1st day of spring?

And, check this out, something to celebrate everyday:

http://familycrafts.about.com/cs/marchholidays/l/blmardays00.htm

I have no clue, but this is fun and I guess the 25th around 10 PM, or the 26 (around 4 AM) would be good too (Kate was born on a 26th after all!).

Stats show that he won't be early and he won't come on his due date, but he could surprise us all!

Yea for Ben's birth day month!

Kate & Liam say, "Hey buddy! Can't wait to see pictures of you!"