My sister, Candice, accused me of never blogging about my less than rosy moments/days/weeks in raising Ben and Nate.
Who wants to read about my kids misbehaving?
Oh, right, all the people going through this parenting journey with me.
Well, today has been one of those days. Both boys woke up early. I'm run down. Ben threw a huge tantrum like I have never seen from him (I'm not exaggerating) about getting weighed at a routine appointment to the point where they weighed me holding him and then just me to find the difference. Fabulous. I didn't commit my number to memory!
His mercies are new every morning! That has never been more real to me than in moments like these.
1 comment:
Just now catching up on all your posts. Thanks for posting rosy-colored days as well as not so rosy-colored days! Love it! Reality of a mom, right? :) Your boys are growing up so fast! -lilly
Post a Comment