This is a LONG post. I am desperately trying to catch up and clean off my sd card. Pace yourself.
Last night we decorated our tree (with most ornaments hung right at three foot thanks to Ben) and then went to another missionary couple's house for Christmas carol singing with the staff. It was lovely!
Today, I found this in Ben's room! He had some wonderful room time while I got dressed and ready and Nate napped. ha. He then chose to stay in his room for an hour and a half instead of just cleaning it up. He even gave up helping Ryan with a project - which is one of his favorite things in the world. I finally sat on his bed and told him which category of thing to pick up and after 40 minutes he had it clean. How will I ever get him to clean up on his own?
Whew, dad still had a project later in the day for Bob the Builder to help with.
Tonight, during family play time, we all decided to make silly faces for the camera. Enjoy!
Ben still wants to be outside so I bought him a ski bib and snow boots to keep him warm! It is only getting into the 30s these days.
Ben prefers to have his hood on and coat zipped all the way. He asks us to do it "like Frosty" every time we put it on. We were at a staff function and people kept asking why we hadn't taken his coat off yet. He was being Frosty, duh! Oh, the mind of a 2 year old.
Potty training is still going great. We haven't started to tackle night time dryness, but he does great all day. Every mom needs at least one of these shots, right :) See what I mean about hoods?
He came out of a nap dressed like this one day last week. He had jeans on when I put him down and woke up with pj pants and underwear at the knee over the jeans. Lovely. He didn't want his picture taken, but I had to.
A little cold weather painting.
This one is from September, but I LOVE it.
Also from September, Grandpa and Nana came to visit and we managed this cute pic.
In October we went to the zoo when some friends were in town and I got this amazing pic of Ben and the lion. Cool!
This is how Nate spent 90% of our zoo adventure. He didn't seem to mind and was happy when he did finally wake up.
Nate smacks his lips when we say the word "hungry." He would only do it once for the video so watch closely.
He eats like it is a contest. He easily eats twice as much as Ben at meals right now.
Ben builds houses and boats with the couch cushions almost daily. This time Nate thought it was SO funny.
Nate has started playing Peek A Boo! It is too cute.
This evening we had some band time. None of us are musically gifted!
Ben giving a silly attempt at the ABC's again.
If you made it this far, you must be a grandparent or really love us a lot!

















No comments:
Post a Comment