Monday, October 3, 2011

Lately - lots of videos!

As we said Bye Bye to Daddy this evening when he left to teach a class, Nate waved! I have never seen him wave. So, I worked the next hour to get him to do it again and this little bit is what I got on video. Ah...
Nate is on the go and goes everywhere fast. If I am trying to get him to come to me he may or may not come. If Ben walks by, Nate takes off in a flash to follow him. It is really sweet to watch.
Nate loves to splash! In this video he says "mama." The funniest part to me is that I am desperately trying to get him to perform tricks and he just wants me to leave him alone to splash. Sorry kid! But you are so stinkin' cute.
Cuteness!
I just wanted to get Ben's sweet voice on video so here it is.
Nate has started to sign "more" by clapping. He's getting there. I do find it sad in this video that we are trying to get him to sign "more" but not giving him anything. Shame on us!
Ben's original jam session was a huge hit. We still love music and dance in this house and Nate has figured out how to push all the buttons on the stereo so we get all kinds of interesting mixes these days.
A couple of weeks ago Ben chose this little number for some early morning backyard time.
 We made the most delicious pumpkin whoopie pies with cream cheese frosting. Nate took a good morning nap and Ben and I made a huge mess in the kitchen that turned out to be quite yummy. I love baking. I love baking in the fall. I love baking in the fall with Ben!
Random - I found this picture on a different memory card that was taken back in July. I have titled it "Seriously?" Do you see why?

No comments: