Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Moment I Have Waited For

Since motherhood consumes much of my life, being proud of my son for so many different things is a constant feeling I have. But, when I tell my husband I am "'proud" of him, it doesn't quite mean the same thing, a bit demeaning I think. I have yet to come up with the right word for how I feel toward my husband right now. He is officially listed as an author of a published book that you can find on Amazon. (I thought this day would be many years down the road.) He has put in countless hours putting together and writing this book. His intelligence never ceases to amaze me along with his love of the Word and desire for others to love Him as much as he does. I am humbled to be his wife.
Click on the book for the Amazon link!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Brilliant! I'd say more, but I'm off to purchase a book. :o)