Last March I went over to our friend's house at 7:50am to fix beautiful Bree's hair for school picture day. She loved her braid!
Yesterday Ben and I went over to beautiful Bree's house at 7am (new school, earlier time) to do her hair for school picture day. These pictures don't do justice to how she sassed around the house and stared at herself in the mirror. She lit up with such innocent joy. So much fun! Ben wandered around their house in his footy pjs just loving all the activity of getting them out the door. Angie (Bree and Ethan's mom) and I stood with Ben on the front step and waved them goodbye as they got on the bus - their dad Matt is out of town on a World Impact recruiting trip. I must say it scared me to think that my little Ben will be skipping away to the bus in no time. (Wipe tear.)Thanks Penner family for inviting me and Ben over in our pjs to be a part of your kids' special day!

No comments:
Post a Comment