Two steps back, but we are still working on it!
10am nap - refused!
We went to lunch as our usual Friday tradition. He fell asleep on the drive home for about 40 minutes. I tried to lay him down when we got home and he wouldn't have it!
Played, had dinner, to bed.
It only took 30 minutes to get his settled into bed for the night.
This morning he didn't even call us from his room. I woke to the pitter patter at 4:57am (sadly, very typical wake time for him). Yeah, the fun has begun.
1 comment:
What is with 4:57??? Aggravating, eh? I bet it is even worse while pregnant! You are so brave to be transitioning him. Way to go, Super Mom! I love the picture of him in his bed. He looks so tiny in such a big boy bed :) And about sleeping with him...sometimes you just have to get through one night and then wake up happier to begin the next day :)
Post a Comment